AMCASH supports West Midlands-based SMEs to improve their products and processes. We provide access to the University of Birmingham’s materials science expertise and our state-of-art facilities.
By working with us, companies have accelerated their product and process development, thereby delivering improved profits.
Focussed on materials, AMCASH delivers short-term practical consultancy support – for FREE!
AMCASH, a part-ERDF funded initiative, has supported over 250 small-to-medium sized businesses (SMEs) and delivered more than £50m net economic impact.
Our offer of a minimum two days of funded work includes:
- Access to R&D facilities
- Analytical services
- Collaborative projects
Funding is now extended through to 2023!
Can we help your business?
If you have:
- Less than 250 staff
- Turnover less than €50m
- Business based in one of the following Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas:
- Greater Birmingham & Solihull
- Black Country
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- The Marches
- Stoke & Staffordshire
Businesses are reconfiguring their operations and adapting new practices, processes and supply chains. All this amidst financial constraints on investment.
AMCASH is a free support mechanism to deliver business improvement
- Reduce waste
- Optimise output
- Develop supply chains
- Benchmarking and products
- Successful Phase 1 of AMCASH (2017-2019)
- Over 200 SMEs supported to date
- Improved quality, reduced waste, de-risked new product development
- £48.8 million net economic impact *
- Funding now extended through 2022
*Source: Summative Assessment, Final Report, AMCASH, University of Birmingham, September 2019